To review the Town of La Conner Infrastructure Improvements Manual for Town projects please click the following link: Infrastructure Improvements Manual
State Street Sidewalk Project Description:
This project replaces 790 linear feet of existing sidewalk along the North side of State Street between 3rd Street and 6th Street. Improvements include ADA, curb, driveway cuts and storm drainage. Funding: $21,000 Town of La Conner, $104,000 TIB Grant.
- October 17th - December 15th 2018
Brian Lease Public Works Director 360-466-3933 firstname.lastname@example.org
State Street Sidewalk Project Documents:
La Conner's Public Works department uses proactive strategies to anticipate needs and address the infrastructure before they become a problem. In La Conner, Public Works includes a wide range of services and responsibilities.
- Aging infrastructure replacement
- Assist street blocking and traffic control for events
- Construction and maintenance of storm drain system
- Construction and maintenance of town floats
- Construction, maintenance and repair of water mains up to the water meter
- Installation and removal of La Conner's outdoor sculpture exhibit
- Limited sand bagging for other jurisdictions
- Maintenance and repair of Public Works vehicles and equipment
- Maintenance of public playing fields
- Repair, maintenance and construction of the Town's streets, and Town-owned buildings
- Snow removal and sanding of streets and sidewalks
- Tree and park maintenance
- Water testing
Water Quality Report
The Town of La Conner Consumer Confidence Report is published annually to provide an overview of water quality during the previous calendar year. Paper copies are mailed out to the Town of La Conner utility customers. You can also view the 2017 Consumer Confidence Report by clicking here.
The Public Works Office is located at:
604 N Third Street
Email Public Works.
- If you would like information on a current Town project, please send us an email.
- To report water quality complaints contact Public Works, please call 360-466-3933 or contact us by email.
- For information on water or surface water drainage connections, view this Drainage Plan Checklist (PDF).
- To obtain a Fire Hydrant hook up permit, contact Town Hall at 360-466-3125 or download the permit application (PDF).
- To obtain a Right-of-Way permit, contact Town Hall at 360-466-3125 or download the permit application (PDF).
- To obtain a Street Excavation Permit, contact Town Hall at 360-466-3125 or download the permit application (PDF).
- To apply for new Water Meter Service Installation, contact Town Hall 360-466-3125 or download the permit application (PDF).