- Planning, Permits & Codes
- Planning Documents
Please click on the links below to view the Notice of Application / Preliminary Determination of Non-Significance Uniform Code Update and the corresponding SEPA Checklist.
NOA PDNS Uniform Development Code Update
Current Comprehensive Plan Documents
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Public Part. etal
- Chapter 3 - La Conner Profile
- Chapter 4 - Economic Element
- Chapter 5 - Land Use Element
- Chapter 6 - Housing Element
- Chapter 7 - Transportation Element
- Chapter 8 - Utilities Element
- Chapter 9 - Capital Facilities
- Chapter 10 - Essential Facilities
- Chapter 11 - Parks and Recreation Element
Shoreline Master Program
The Town has recently completed a comprehensive update of our La Conner Shoreline Master Program (SMP). To view the most current Shoreline Master Program Documents please see the links below.
CURRENT - Shoreline Master Program Documents
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to the SMP (PDF)
- Chapter 2 - Shoreline Vision, Goals and Policies (PDF)
- Chapter 3 - Shoreline Enviroment Designations (PDF)
- Chapter 4 - Shoreline Development Policies, Use Standards and Regulations (PDF)
- Chapter 5 - Administrative Procedures (PDF)
- Chapter 6 - Definitions (PDF)
- Appendix A - Shoreline Designation Map (PDF)
- Appendix B - Inventory & Characterization - Summary of Findings (PDF)
- Appendix C - Restoration Planning - Assessment and Opportunities (PDF)
- Appendix D - Shoreline Critical Areas Regulations (PDF)
- Appendix E - La Conner Design Charrette
The Year of the Bird
The 2018 Birding Festival was a big success in La Conner! The Town Council has approved Resolution 545 to Celebrate the Year of the Bird. Please click here to view Resolution 545.
The Town Council encourages residents and property owners, when making choices of landscaping plantings, to install plants that birds recognize as habitat or food sources. A list of these plants can be found here.