Please click on the link below to view summary of the community event on October 17th 2023.
Town Staff are currently in the process of proposing revisions to the La Conner Municipal Code. Please click here for the current proposed revisions to Chapters 15.25 and Chapter 15.55.
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Public Part. etal
- Chapter 3 - La Conner Profile
- Chapter 4 - Economic Element
- Chapter 5 - Land Use Element
- Chapter 6 - Housing Element
- Chapter 7 - Transportation Element
- Chapter 8 - Utilities Element
- Chapter 9 - Capital Facilities
- Chapter 10 - Essential Facilities
- Chapter 11 - Parks and Recreation Element
Shoreline Master Program
The Town has recently completed a comprehensive update of our La Conner Shoreline Master Program (SMP). To view the most current Shoreline Master Program Documents please see the links below.
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to the SMP (PDF)
- Chapter 2 - Shoreline Vision, Goals and Policies (PDF)
- Chapter 3 - Shoreline Enviroment Designations (PDF)
- Chapter 4 - Shoreline Development Policies, Use Standards and Regulations (PDF)
- Chapter 5 - Administrative Procedures (PDF)
- Chapter 6 - Definitions (PDF)
- Appendix A - Shoreline Designation Map (PDF)
- Appendix B - Inventory & Characterization - Summary of Findings (PDF)
- Appendix C - Restoration Planning - Assessment and Opportunities (PDF)
- Appendix D - Shoreline Critical Areas Regulations (PDF)
- Appendix E - La Conner Design Charrette
The Year of the Bird
The 2018 Birding Festival was a big success in La Conner! The Town Council has approved Resolution 545 to Celebrate the Year of the Bird. Please click here to view Resolution 545.
The Town Council encourages residents and property owners, when making choices of landscaping plantings, to install plants that birds recognize as habitat or food sources. A list of these plants can be found here.